- Vocal, string and piano applicants should also upload a 10 minute performing video to Youtube.com and send us your YouTube link via email to : email@example.com
- Based on the video, the organizing committee will make acceptance and financial support decisions.
- Students and young teachers in vocal, violin, viola, cello, piano, vocal/instrumental collaborative and jazz improvisation (for those with classical violin, cello and piano training). Students 18 years of age or below must be accompanied by a parent or a teacher or an adult guardian.
- Music teachers, music lovers and observers for chamber music, master-classes, concerts and other activities are welcome. One-on-one tutoring will be based on availability and on standard fees.
* Please fill out the application form